With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the types of your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "data") that we process, for what purposes and to what extent. The data protection declaration applies to all processing of personal data carried out by us, both as part of the provision of our services and in particular on our websites, in mobile applications and within external online presences, such as our social media profiles (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online offer").
The terms used are not gender specific.
Table of contents
- Processing overview
- Relevant legal bases
- Security measures
- Data deletion
- Rights of the data subjects
- Provision of the online offer and web hosting
- Contact and request management
NDG Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
Segeberger Chaussee 87
+49 40 94 36 36 24
The following overview summarizes the types of data processed and the purposes of their processing and refers to the data subjects.
Types of data processed
- Contact details.
- Content data.
- Usage data.
- Meta, communication and process data.
Categories of affected persons
- Communication partner.
- Provision of contractual services and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Contact requests and communication.
- Security measures.
- Management and response to requests.
- Provision of our online offer and user friendliness.
- Information technology infrastructure.
Relevant legal bases
Relevant legal basis according to the GDPR: The following is an overview of the legal basis of the GDPR on the basis of which we process personal data. Please note that in addition to the provisions of the GDPR, national data protection regulations may apply in your or our country of residence or domicile. If, in addition, more specific legal bases are relevant in individual cases, we will inform you of these in the data protection declaration.
- Contract fulfillment and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO) - The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO) - Processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
National data protection regulations in Germany: In addition to the data protection regulations of the GDPR, national regulations on data protection apply in Germany. These include, in particular, the Act on Protection against Misuse of Personal Data in Data Processing (Federal Data Protection Act - BDSG). In particular, the BDSG contains special regulations on the right to information, the right to erasure, the right to object, the processing of special categories of personal data, processing for other purposes and transmission, as well as automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling. Furthermore, state data protection laws of the individual federal states may apply.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as the access, input, transfer, safeguarding of availability and its separation. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, the deletion of data, and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we take the protection of personal data into account as early as the development or selection of hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings..
TLS/SSL encryption (https): To protect user data transmitted through our online services, we use TLS/SSL encryption. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the standard technology for securing Internet connections by encrypting the data transmitted between a website or app and a browser (or between two servers). Transport Layer Security (TLS) is an updated and more secure version of SSL. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) appears in the URL when a website is secured by an SSL/TLS certificate.
The data processed by us will be deleted in accordance with the legal requirements as soon as their consents permitted for processing are revoked or other permissions cease to apply (e.g. if the purpose of processing this data has ceased to apply or it is not required for the purpose). If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be limited to these purposes. That is, the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law or whose storage is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person. Our data protection notices may also contain further information on the retention and deletion of data, which shall apply with priority to the respective processing operations.
Rights of the data subjects
Rights of data subjects under the GDPR: As a data subject, you are entitled to various rights under the GDPR, which arise in particular from Art. 15 to 21 GDPR:
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing..
- Right of withdrawal for consents: You have the right to revoke consent given at any time.
- Right to information: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to obtain information about this data and further information and a copy of the data in accordance with the legal requirements.
- Right to rectification: You have the right, in accordance with the law, to request that the data concerning you be completed or that the inaccurate data concerning you be corrected.
- Right to erasure and restriction of processing: In accordance with the statutory provisions, you have the right to demand that data relating to you be deleted without delay or, alternatively, to demand restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with the statutory provisions..
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements, or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Complaint to supervisory authority: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the requirements of the GDPR.
Provision of the online offer and web hosting
We process users' data in order to provide them with our online services. For this purpose, we process the user's IP address, which is necessary to transmit the content and functions of our online services to the user's browser or terminal device.
- Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. web pages visited, interest in content, access times); meta, communication and process data (e.g. IP addresses, time data, identification numbers, consent status); content data (e.g. entries in online forms).
- Persons concerned: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Processing purposes: Provision of our online offer and user-friendliness; information technology infrastructure (operation and provision of information systems and technical equipment (computers, servers, etc.).); security measures. Provision of contractual services and fulfillment of contractual obligations..
- Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
Further notes on processing operations, procedures and services:
- Provision of online offer on rented storage space: For the provision of our online offer, we use storage space, computing capacity and software that we rent or otherwise obtain from a corresponding server provider (also called "web hoster"); Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
- Collection of access data and log files: Access to our online offer is logged in the form of so-called "server log files". The server log files may include the address and name of the web pages and files accessed, the date and time of access, data volumes transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page) and, as a rule, IP addresses and the requesting provider. The server log files may be used for security purposes, e.g., to prevent server overload (especially in the event of abusive attacks, so-called DDoS attacks) and to ensure the utilization of the servers and their stability; Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO). Data deletion: Log file information is stored for a maximum of 30 days and then deleted or anonymized. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes is excluded from deletion until final clarification of the respective incident.
- E-Mail sending and hosting: The web hosting services we use also include the sending, receiving and storing of e-mails. For these purposes, the addresses of the recipients and senders as well as further information regarding the e-mail dispatch (e.g. the providers involved) and the contents of the respective e-mails are processed. The aforementioned data may also be processed for SPAM detection purposes. Please note that e-mails are generally not sent encrypted on the Internet. As a rule, e-mails are encrypted in transit, but (unless a so-called end-to-end encryption method is used) not on the servers from which they are sent and received. We can therefore not assume any responsibility for the transmission path of the e-mails between the sender and the reception on our server; Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
- 1&1 IONOS: Services in the field of providing information technology infrastructure and related services (e.g., storage space and/or computing capacity); Service provider: 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, D-56410 Montabaur, Germany; Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO); Website: https://www.ionos.de; Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.ionos.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy. Auftragsverarbeitungsvertrag: https://www.ionos.de/hilfe/datenschutz/allgemeine-informationen-zur-datenschutz-grundverordnung-dsgvo/auftragsverarbeitung/.
Contact and request management
When contacting us (e.g. by mail, contact form, e-mail, telephone or via social media) and in the context of existing user and business relationships, the information of the inquiring persons is processed insofar as this is necessary to respond to the contact requests and any measures requested.
- Types of data processed: Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers); content data (e.g. entries in online forms); usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times); meta, communication and process data (e.g. IP addresses, time data, identification numbers, consent status).
- Persons concerned: Communication partner.
- Processing purposes: Contact requests and communication; managing and responding to requests; feedback (e.g. collecting feedback via online form). Provision of our online offer and user-friendliness.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO). Contract fulfillment and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO).
Further notes on processing operations, procedures and services:
- Contact form: If users contact us via our contact form, e-mail or other communication channels, we process the data communicated to us in this context for the purpose of processing the communicated request; Legal basis: Contract fulfillment and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO), Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
If we provide addresses and contact information of companies and organizations in this privacy statement, please note that the addresses may change over time and please check the information before contacting us..
This section provides you with an overview of the terms used in this privacy statement. Insofar as the terms are defined by law, their legal definitions apply. The following explanations, on the other hand, are intended primarily to aid understanding.
- Personal data: "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookie) or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Responsible: Controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Processing: "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means. The term is broad and includes virtually any handling of data, be it collection, analysis, storage, transmission or deletion.